Monday, December 5, 2011

Still Processing Day One of Boot Camp

We started our first day of boot camp for a DD relationship. Let me tell you, it was intense. It started out with a hard spanking the moment I woke up. He decided to use my hair brush which hurts much worse than his hand. After he had me sit on a wicker chair in the kitchen and we began our first homework assignment. This took longer than I had anticipated and my bottom was becoming extremely sore. I had to give up complete control which is harder than I had imagined throughout the day. By mid-day we had come to the severe spanking. It is long, intense and painful. I was reminded constantly by my HOH that is can always be worse and to realize how strong my HOH really is. By the end of this spanking I started to cry. Barely, but there was a brief break down. I am a very tough person on the outside. I keep most things bottled inside, and then slowly things build up until I explode. Anyhow, the day has been emotionally draining for me today. I am required to post a blog at least three times a week now as part of our agreement. My HOH thinks that writing it out allows me to clearly understand my thoughts. I am in college right now, so writing flows fairly easy for me. I will post more in detail soon after our completion of Boot camp and I have processed my new role and expectations for this life…

5 comments:

  1. Hi :) Welcome to blogging. Boot camp sure sounds intense but hopefully it will be a beneficial thing to you both. We all take steps back at times so don't feel discouraged by this.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I think that blogging and sharing with this awesome community is really going to help me too! We are not going to do a boot camp until January and I don't even wanna think about "severe"! I tend to keep stuff bottled in as well then explode. Sometimes it feels good to just drain out all your emotions :) keep your chin up Southy!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still have not tried boot camp. In a way I am glad and in a way I wonder if it would help...(shhhh - I hate to admit that). I will be interested to see what you have to say about your further days of boot camp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am against boot camp- for myself but it is an educational experience for those who embrace it. Good luck. Let those tears flow..don't fight it. This has been "Stormy's Advice For Today" brought to you by unknown sponsors..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete